WOW! Renovated, 2 level rambler in highly sought out Randolph Hills! 4 Bedroom home, with a large kitchen and family room brick addition. New Baths, New roof, car-port, walk out basement, fireplace and a den. Freshly painted, refinished wood floors, recessed lights, and more. IDEAL LOCATION >Near White Flint and Grosvenor Metro Station. Walk to Garret ParkMarc Train Station. Walk to Rock Creek Park and Randolph Hill Shopping Center and Pike & Rose.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,114 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Disposal, Dishwasher
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Partial, Rear
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)