TRULY ONE OF A KIND! Completely renovated from ground up to the roof using the finest materials offering 4 bedrooms on the upper level and three full baths. This fully renovated all-brick colonial offers an open floor plan including a gourmet kitchen (quartz countertop) , formal dining room, living room, family room with stone fireplace, a generous laundry room with designer tile floor and a premium lot with a six foot tall privacy fence/gate. Upper level offers hardwood floors, an exposed brick wall and brushed stainless steel railing, four bedrooms plus two full bathrooms that are right out of a home design magazine. Every closet is custom built and organized. There are two zones of heating & cooling and a generous size patio overlooking a private backyard. All mechanical systems, electrical, plumbing, appliances, windows, doors, roof, insulation, floors, outside concrete, landscaping...etc.are brand new. LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,801 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Stone, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Privacy Fence, Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Back Yard, Front Yard. Level, Premium, Rear Yard, Front Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS