Welcome to this charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath cape cod on a lovely street in Parkwood. This light-filled home is in move-in ready condition and features a living room with a bay window and wood-burning fireplace, cozy dining room, kitchen which is open to the family room with access to the driveway and back yard. Two bedrooms and a full bath complete the first level. The upper level features a sitting room and an additional bedroom with under eave closets and storage. The lower level includes a recreation room, office, full bath, lots of storage and a utility room and laundry area. Beautiful gardens and plants surround this property and create a very private back yard oasis with a stone patio with pergola. The location can~t be beat ~ close to area schools, Rock Creek Park and the hike/bike paths, Metro, Marc Train, shopping, restaurants, libraries, and entertainment venues. A true gem in this lovely neighborhood.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public
1,533 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Office, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Appliance Center, Electric Dryer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Space For Rooms
- Insulated, Screened
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Playground, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)