Fully updated Colonial located on a quiet, tree-lined street in the beautiful and thriving, Bethesda, MD! Main level of the home ft. a traditional floor plan with original refinished hardwood floors, gorgeous millwork from wainscoting in the formal dining room to the fireplace mantel in the living room, a main level bedroom with vaulted ceilings and a skylight, a hall full bath, and a fully equipped kitchen with SS-appliances, updated countertops, and ample cabinet/counter space. The upper level offers three more bedrooms including the owner's bedroom with en suite bath. The lower level ft. the fifth bedroom, family room, second kitchen, laundry, full bath, & storage room. Outside on this corner lot you will find a spacious landscaped front yard with a large oak tree, a full solar panel array on the rear roof, along with a fenced back yard and ample off-street driveway parking. Less than a 10-minute walk to Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School and the Bethesda Metro Station this home is a perfect 10!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,924 sq. ft
Cable TV, Fiber Optics, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage
- 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Vaulted, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks. Corner, Level.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)