OPEN HOUSE SAT 10-26 1pm-4pm. Tucked away in a picturesque corner of Kensington, this beautiful Dutch Colonial will have you feeling right at home! The classic beauty of this home has been meticulously maintained and upgraded, making it completely move in ready. The recently replaced roof, HVAC, exterior siding, top of the line, "green" windows, gutters, along with remodeled bathrooms, new paint and carpet, and refinished hardwood floors make this home almost like new on the inside and out! The private yard is fully fenced and flaunts its mature landscaping and plenty of space for entertaining and relaxing with both a flagstone patio and deck. A main level bonus room can be used for either a 5th bedroom or an office space. The over-sized one car garage provides enough space for a workshop or storing a second vehicle. The finished basement provides a more casual family room, perfect for unwinding at the end of the day, while still offering plenty of storage space. Located in the Bethesda Chevy Chase school disctrict, convenient to walking and biking trails on Beach Drive, shopping and dining, Forest Glen Metro, NIH, Walter Reed, and minutes to the beltway. NO HOA fees! Don't forget to view the virtual tour! There's so much to love about this charming home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,696 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Rock Creek Hills
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Galley Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- Full Finished, Partially Finished, Poured, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Laundry Chute, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Other, Scenic
- Full, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard. Front Yard, Private.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS