Furnished! Lovely Center Hall Cape Cod on a corner lot nestled in the idyllic subdivision of Greenwich Forest. Historic homes designation by the Department and Marylandâs Historic Trust. Traditional floor plan. Formal dining room. Warm and light-filled living and family rooms. Living room exits to porch and to stone deck through French doors. 3 fireplaces. Office on the main level with full bath. Breakfast bar in kitchen with overhead cabinets. Cook-top island with plenty of cabinets below. Large countertop microwave oven conveys for tenant use. Enclosed patio. Backyard stone barbecue and large seating area. Convenient to downtown Bethesda.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
0.4 Acres |Case by Case Basis Sq. Ft.
Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Wa
Other Construction, Stone
2,783 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished
- 3. Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Furnished, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price